Welcome to the VABC –
Valley Athletic Booster Club
Originally founded in 1963 as the Scottsdale Quarterback Club, with seventy charter members and a goal to support Arizona State University Athletics and Scottsdale High School Sports, Valley Athletic Booster Club (VABC) was formed in February 2016 with an expanded vision to provide contributions to youth sports throughout the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area as well as continuing a strong relationship with ASU. True to its roots, VABC continues to maintain the Scottsdale Sports Hall of Fame located at Scottsdale Stadium.
Today the club has approximately 130 members and is growing. We regularly support a variety of youth sports including the Greater Scottsdale Boys & Girls Club and the Greater Phoenix YMCA.
The VABC is a fully volunteer, non-profit organization and proud of our ability to return 100 percent of the donations received to support the mission of our club. The VABC, for the first time, has established two $25,000 scholarship endowments with the Arizona State University foundation. Your participation helps fund those scholarships.
VABC Member Benefits include:
- Unique networking opportunities via a series of Friday luncheons that involve prominent guest speakers from ASU, local media, and sports celebrities.
- Raffled door prizes; access to all ticketed ASU sporting events through raffle drawings. We give away a ton of ASU sports tickets!
- Annual football pickem’ contests
- Annual NCAA pickem contests
- Opportunities to attend sports specific banquets through ASU and the National Football Foundation.
- Tailgating prior to all ASU home football games
- Fun sports related contests with great prizes like:
- ASU Baseball tailgate and suite viewing parties
- Viewing parties for ASU away games
- Happy Hours
The VABC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity.